Monday, June 5, 2017

Will I Stay or Will I Go? (and Thank You Morgan's)

Hey!!! 

This week was pretty good. It passed by super fast. It was kind of the normal week, actually. We were able to find a new family to teach. We were looking through the area book (the book where we keep all of the records and stuff that we do as missionaries) and we found the names of a small family that listened to the missionaries a few years ago and let us pass by to share with them. They aren`t married so they aren`t going to get baptized too soon, but they are super great and we are going to see a lot of progress with them. Their names are Lily and Rubèn. It is always super cool to see the miracles that the Lord puts in our ways daily. We were on exchanges this week as well. I was in Machalì with a missionary named Elder Jorgensen. He is the only missionary in the mission that is taller than me. We had a lot of fun and saw a lot of miracles, one of which was being able to teach a family the Plan of Salvation and see that they want more than anything to live with God again. This week is the last week of the change so next monday we will know if I will stay here or go somewhere else for my last sector in the mission. I also wanted to thank the Morgan family for sending the package. I finally got it and I was so thankful. My companion and I are always playing all of the games in our free time. I love you all. I hope you have a great week.

Love,

Elder Sayler

No comments:

Post a Comment