Thursday, June 29, 2017

San Vicente

Heyy! 

Things are awesome in San Vicente! Elder Jensen is an incredible companion! To be honest, at first when I met him I thought that I was going to be with the average missionary that doesn`t do anything, but this week we saw so many miracles and I am so happy that (even though it is bad to judge) that I misjudged him hahaha This week was literally incredible. As usual, we didn`t even really get out to work this week (like every first week of the change as zone leaders) because of all of the meetings and stuff. We really only got to get out and work hard Friday to Sunday. Even though it was rather short time, they were some of the best days I have had in the mission. We saw so many miracles! First of all, we had only had like two lessons before Friday and so we really wanted to get to work hard. We ended asking for referrals and talking to everyone! We finished the day with two new families to teach! One of them is a couple that just lives together and isn`t married. They told us, ``We know we are living in sin, but we want to know what we can do to be forgive of that sin``. When you get an investigator that feels like that (especially in Chile which is #2 in the world for most un-married couples living together) it is really special. Then on Sunday we found a lady named Silvana. She is literally one of the most prepared investigators that I have had in all of my mission. She had so many questions like ``Is there a true church?`` and ``Why am I here on this earth in this life?`` and ``How can I know if this is true?`` We taught her about the Restoration and she received a spiritual confirmation during the lesson twice! Then she prayed and she said that she received her answer again! Now she has a baptism date for the 15th of July, so we will see how things turn out. The Lord always prepares the way. I love you guys and hope you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Sayler

No comments:

Post a Comment