Friday, June 30, 2017

San Fernando and Moving a Family

Heyy! 

Well, this week was very interesting. First of all, it was raining all week, so that just makes everything...well...wet. We did our best this week, but it was still kind of rough. We did go on intercambios this week. That was awesome. I was up in San Fenando with an Elder from Uruguay named Elder Figueroa. It was really cool to get to know him and try to help him learn how to be a great missionary. We ended up becoming great friends hahaha. Then on Wednesday we got to help people move. Moves here in Chile are wierd because nobody goes to help, just the missionaries, and we have to pack all of their stuff in boxes and then put it all in the truck. It is a long and dirty process hahaha. On Friday we had 6 planned lessons and english class. Every single one of those fell. For the first time in a very long time, I found myself walking all day in the rain. It was good though, I got to talk to and get to know my companion really well. Elder Jensen is a great guy and a great companion. All he wants is to do what`s right, so we get a lot of good done. Well, I hope that this week will be better than last week. I love you all and look forward to seeing you soon!

Love,

Elder Sayler

No comments:

Post a Comment