Sunday, May 14, 2017

'Goodly Parents' and I Lost My Toenail (graphic photo warning)

Hey! 

I really don`t have much to write this week. We were in Rancagua doing meetings and stuff all week, and my comp got sick again, but other than that it was awesome. Plus, I don`t want to write very much because I`m just going to see you on Sunday. But, be that as it may, I do want to share something kind of cool that I saw this week in my studies. If we can all open our Book of Mormons to 1 Nephi 1:1 Nephi starts the entire book out by saying, ``I Nephi, having been born of goodly parents...`` Its cool to see that the example of Nephi`s parents layed out his entire story of being a prophet and being faithful to the Lord. This weekend is Mother`s Day and I just wanted to say thank you for your example and love and teaching me the right way to go. I love you Mom.

Love,

Elder Sayler




 GRAPHIC PHOTO WARNING









No comments:

Post a Comment