Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Flight Plans For Home and Sick Companions

Hey! 

Its crazy to hear that my flight plans are in! I haven´t even seen them yet! I´m pretty sure that I leave Chile on the 24th of July (my half birthday). This week was not a super great week. On Wednesday we were on exchanges with the Elders from Manzanal. I was with Elder Arrázola (my Bolivian companion from a few months ago). He has a hurt knee and so all we did was sit inside all day because he can´t really walk. Then, on Friday, my companion got sick and has been sick ever since then, so it was three days in the house. One thing that really was enjoyable this week (the highlight) was the General Conference this weekend. It was so great to hear the voice of the prophet of god. President Monson truly is an inspired man. The conference made me think about an all time favorite by Elder Holland called ´Safety for the Soul´. It is incredible the sacrifices that have been given so that we can have the truth today, but I am so greatful for everything that our ancestors have done and everything that is done today to be able to be happy in this life and families for eternity. I love you all and hope you have a great week.


Elder Sayler

No comments:

Post a Comment