Monday, March 27, 2017

New Companion in Machali

Hey! 

Soooooooo I may not have mentioned it, but tomorrow we have transfers again! This last change went by soooo fast! Now I´m going to have a new companion, but I´m staying in Machalí. My new companion is named Elder Sales. He´s from Brazil. I´m finally going to learn portugues. I thought that President was going to drop me and let me train, but I guess the Lord has a different plan for me, at least for six more weeks. I´m going to stay as Zone Leader in the Zone Rancagua II. I´m actually really excited because the sector is finally beginning to progress a lot. This week we saw a miracle. We went to our weekly coordination meeting with our ward mission leader and he told us about a family that we needed to visit named Margarita Muñuz. We had to go up a huge hill on the bikes to get to her house, but we finally found it. We visited them and they didn´t have time to share anything, but we invited her husband Boris to play soccer with us. He came on Saturday in the night to play and it was awesome. Then, on Sunday, the whole family (of three) came to church! Margarita is less active and Boris isn´t a member so it was cool that they only needed a little push to come to Christ. The other day we also found a family contacting that is super awesome. About twenty years ago they had the missionaries over every day, but then they left and never came back. We found them knocking doors and now they are investigating the church! I love the mission. We are doing awesome and feeling great. I should get my package this week or the one after if it comes in time so I willl be looking for it. I love you and hope you have a great week.

Love,

Elder Sayler

No comments:

Post a Comment