Monday, March 27, 2017

Dividing Sectors and I Got My Package

Hey! 

So as always, the first week of a new change is packed with a ton of things to do. The first week with Elder Sales was great. He is a new zone leader so I`m trying to help him adjust to all the things we have to do and/or put up with. We had to divide the sectors here in Machal√¨ because they added two more sister missionaries here. We ended up losing a little more than half of our investigators. Then, on Tuesday, we had a lesson with a family of three investigators that said they don`t want anything else from us so we aren`t going to pass by. Now we are just contacting and asking everyone for references because we don`t have very many people to teach hahaha. We got to go to Rancagua to a reunion with the leaders of the mission and President Harris. It was a long, but awesome meeting because we got to learn about how to work better with the members in our ward to be able to get references and teach them with the families. We are trying to put it into practice to be able to find more  people to teach, and it should be super easy since we have more then 250 people that come to church. The problem is just finding all of their houses hahaha. Its ok though. The week was a little slow and other than the meetings and the contacting, there really isn`t much new to report. We are just trying not to get sick now as the weather is changing. I got my package today! I haven`t opened it yet, but we are going to take it home today. In the countdown until I go home, we finished 4 months this last week so now I`m coming home in less than 4 months. The mission is flying by, but I love it so I`ll make the best of it while I can. I love you all and hope you have a great General Conference!

Love,

Elder Sayler

No comments:

Post a Comment