Sunday, February 5, 2017

Zone Conference, Training Broadcast and 6 Months Left

My zone in Buin
Well this was a long-ish week that went by really fast. We are trying to work really hard, but we didn`t get a lot of time in the sector. On Tuesday we went down to Rancagua to have a Zone Conference with Presidente Harris, the Assistants, and two other zones in Rancagua. It started at 11:00 and ended around 6:00 in the afternoon hahaha. After that our whole zone stayed down there on divisions with other elders because we had to stay the night for a broadcast on Wednesday. I got to go with one of my best friends, Elder Young. I used to live with him a year ago when I was in Paniahue in Santa Cruz. He was my zone leader, but now he`s the assistant to Presidente. It was awesome to spend some time with him for the first time in a good while. We got to go out and work a little and we found an older guy and we taught him the Word of Wisdom. It was really cool to see how keeping ourselves healthy helps us receive lots of blessings. We had to stay the night in Rancagua and on Wednesday we had a worldwide missionary broadcast. In this broadcast they talked about how to better teach people and how to help them understand the Doctrine of Christ. In the end they ended up making huge changes to the daily missionary schedule. We get to get up later, go to bed earlier, and work for more time every day, so its an awesome change in the schedule. Then I got to go to a place called Linderos on exchanges. We had an awesome lesson about faith and how we can get any blessing or miracle that we want if we have faith. There is a problem in this mission where we can`t find very many new people to teach the gospel. If you know anyone at home that could possibly receive the missonaries, SEND THEM THE REFERENCE!!! It is so important that the missionaries have people to teach, but it is even more important that the members work with them to help them in the work. We are having a great time here and we are so excited to just keep going. Changes come in this Saturday so I will know if i go or stay next week. One thing that I do know for sure is that I won`t be with Elder Arràzola so I will at least have news about a new companion. I love you all and hope that you have a great week! 

Love,

Elder Sayler

PS The day after my birthday I started the last 6 months of my mission! It goes by so fast!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment