Saturday, December 3, 2016

#LIGHTtheWORLD

Hey So we just got to the ciber, but we have to open the chapel for somebody and do some other stuff so I don`t know if I will be able to write very much this week. My companion is named Èlder Arràzola. We are still in Buin. We are working super hard and are seeing a lot of miracles. Every day is a great day, especially now that it isn`t cold haha. Our Thanksgiving was...normal? The Chileans don`t celebrate it so we didn`t do anything really. Our investigators are all progressing really well and we have at least two baptisms coming up if everything goes well. I`m super excited for this Christmas (even though its going to be my last one here in Chile :`( ) because I`ll get to see all of you. This week we were sharing the Christmas Initiative #LIGHTtheWORLD and it is awesome to see how people just light up seeing the Savior serve and seeing how their service is just like service like the Lord did. We are really excited to start the initiative in the beginning of December and learn to serve more like the Savior. I love you all and hope you have a great week. Sorry for not writing so much this week, but I will write next week when we have more time.
Love,
Elder Sayler

No comments:

Post a Comment