Monday, August 15, 2016

Paintballing, Chorrillana, Banana Milk, Oh My!

Hello!
We went on a bike ride up the biggest hill
in the world to take pictures on this sign

This week has gotten a lot better in Chile! The sun is coming out almost every day and we even left in short sleeves the other day. In the night time it is always cold so we still have to bring a jacket with us everywhere, but the weather is getting a lot better. Not just the weather is getting better, but also the Work of Salvation is finally progressing! After 5 weeks here in ConstituciĆ³n without a single sign of progression, we finally have hope. Actually, we never really lost the faith, its just that right now we have finally found some progress. This week we found someone called Dahali. She is a single mom with three kids, two of which are all grown up, and the third is seven years old, but has some disabilities. His name is Gonzalo. We taught her and her inactive brother the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ the other day and she accepted the invitation to get baptized on the 17th of September! She is so great! We have an appointment with her today so we are really excited to see her again! Also, today we are at computers that should be able to read my memory card on my camera so I will try to send a ton of pictures :) A year in the mission just passed by and I realized that I will be home this time next year or maybe on my way to college! The life goes by so fast. I love you and hope you have a great week!

Love,

We went paintballing!
Elder Sayler

Birthday party of a recent convert - Coni!



The largest chorrillana in the world




The bike chain slipped and I hit my knee on the
handle bars because the bike was small for me...


one of the best families here in Conti
This is for you mom

Dahali accepted a baptismal date (the first one in my time here in Conti)
 so we got to erase our drawing and write here name on the whiteboard!
Then we celebrated with Banana Milk hahaha
We took an awesome video but I can´t send it
so you will have to wait a year or so to see it :(



No comments:

Post a Comment